Donald Mackenzie Ltd 62 Seafield Rd Inverness IV1 1SG are the Data Controller and responsible for the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed below.
Requesting a Test Drive, Brochure, Get a Quote, Booking a Service or Contact Us
When you contact us with a request for test drive, brochure, quotation, appointment or any other request, for information on Toyota products, services or apps via our Toyota website or a Toyota application, the following rules will apply:
- Your data - We will only collect data that is required to fulfil your specific request. This may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. The forms you completed are designed to only capture the required information to fulfil your request.
- Sharing your data - Your data will not be shared with any other company.
- Keeping your data - We will only use your data for fulfilling your request, if you have not separately consented to receiving personalised communications from us, you won’t receive any.
Marketing Communications - Only with your consent
If you provide consent to marketing on our website forms or at our Dealership, we will process your data to send you:
- Reminders - Related to your vehicle and to renew any services we offer that expire.
- Offers and Events - Information related to our latest products and services, which could be relevant for your vehicle or mobility.
- Surveys - Requests to participate in surveys we undertake with respect to you, your Toyota vehicle and/or the Toyota products and services, which we may follow up on.
How long we retain your data
At Donald Mackenzie Ltd we only retain your data for as long as required by law or where we have an appropriate business justification. Your consent to marketing is not taken as consent to market to you forever, so if we feel you’re not engaging, we do not take your consent for granted and will suppress you after a threshold is reached. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our communications at any point by contacting us directly.
Is the data shared with anyone?
Want to know more?
If you would like to know any more information with regards to this privacy notices or have any queries or questions in relation to how we process your personal data then please don’t hesitate to write to Data Protection Officer, Donald Mackenzie Ltd, 62 Seafield Rd, Inverness. IV1 1SG